Pack in the Chlorophyll
Today’s favorite is the super power food known as wheat grass! Powdered wheat grass is different than what you may have tried in a small shot with a side of orange slice. Powdered wheat grass is more concentrated. I add a heaping teaspoon in my juice every morning. The benefits of having wheat grass are endless! Wheat grass is not the only way you can get in your chlorophyll. Check out these amazing greens at Vitamineral Green as well.
Here is a list of the many health advantages taken from Hippocrates Health Institute:
– Increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
– Cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris.
– Stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood.
– Stimulates the thyroid gland, correcting obesity, and indigestion.
– Restores alkalinity to the blood. The abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity in the blood.
– A powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids protect from carcinogens like no other food or medicine. It strengthens cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants.
– Fights tumors and neutralizes toxins.The many active compounds cleanse the blood and neutralize and digest toxins in our cells.
– Remarkable similarity to our blood. The nutritional aspect of chlorophyll is its remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
– Lessens the effects of radiation.
This is just a sample list of the potential in wheat grass. So make time in your morning to get your chlorophyll fix and you will be set for the rest of the day!